Microsoft® Lync 2013™ ushers in a new connected user experience transforming every communication into an interaction that is more collaborative, engaging, and accessible from anywhere. Lync provides the next generation of communications server uniting voice communications, instant messaging,telephony, audio, video and web conferencing. For IT, the benefits are equally powerful, with a highly secure and reliable system that works with existing tools and systems for easier management, lower cost of ownership, smoother deployment and migration, and greater choice and flexibility.
Click on the Banner below to learn more about Lync 2013
The Iluminari Tech UCS3000 is an innovative Microsoft® Lync Unified Communication (UC) “solution in a box” – with an all in one philosophy – a unique server which is installed on customer’s premises through which Microsoft ® Lync is provided. It is designed to be Plug’n'Play, with our rapid deployment services. The environment can be self managed or fully managed through our managed services and allows the adoption of UC on-premises. Optionally, it integrates with the latest Microsoft ® Office 365 solutions adding on-premises voice capabilities to your hosted solution.
Unified Messaging in Exchange 2010 saves time and money while offering users more convenient and robust access to voicemail messages. Exchange 2010 provides:
- Voicemail and email messages consolidated into a universal inbox
- Voicemail preview that allows you to read your voicemail messages
- Customized greetings and call transfer options to reduce the likelihood of missing an important call
- Removes the need to purchase or manage a separate voicemail system
AudioCodes enables the new voice infrastructure by providing innovative, reliable and cost-effective Voice over Packet technology and Voice Network products. AudioCodes enables the connection of Microsoft Office Communication Server / Lync Server to different PBXs and/or service providers (PSTN or SIP Trunking). They support several methods of implementation, depending on the enterprise architecture and network requirements:
- Basic gateways for Office Communications Server 2007 R1/R2
- Enhanced gateways for Lync Server 2010
- Integrated gateways hosting the Mediation Server software
- “Direct Connect” gateways without requiring the intermediation of a Mediation Server, natively supporting the RTA codec